Twin Beater Variable Speed Planetary Mixer:
• Available in 60, 80, 100, 150, 175 and 200 liters capacity.
• Variable speed controller.
• Double whisk for highly improved cake batter forming.
• Standard accessories include stainless steel bowl, double whisk, flat beater, scrapper and bowl trolley.
• Motorized up and down bowl movement.
A planetary mixer is industrial mixing equipment used to prepare food, chemical, ceramic dough or other types of products, replacing manual labour through a mechanical system that allows us to produce continuously large quantities of dough.
A planetary mixer features a fixed, non-rotating bowl. The bowl is latched onto the base of the machine and can be raised into the mixing position, and inversely lowered to remove the bowl. It comes in both tabletop and full floor models, to best suit your production needs. A great advantage of this mixer type is the availability of different attachments that can be used when mixing. The standard attachments which come with the planetary mixer are: whisk and flat beater. The whisk is usually used to aerate mixtures such as meringue, sponge cake, whipped cream and mousse. The flat beater is used for blending and creaming products.